Vision • Mission • Values
Officers and Board Members of Vision Resourcing Group
To globally resource God’s people by assisting them in recognizing and fulfilling their Kingdom calling.
The Mission of Vision Resourcing Group is to equip Christians in their investment of time and resources by partnering in the work of the Kingdom in the areas of generational, vocational, financial, and legacy stewardship.
Jim Sullivan is CEO of Vision Resourcing Group and Crown Area Consultant for Orange, Los Angeles West & East, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, Imperial Counties and Hawaii. He is responsible for the day-to-day operations of VRG and executing our strategic plans. This includes staffing, recruiting Area Consultants and volunteers, marketing, training, scheduling of VRG seminars and workshops, and creation of marketing and promotional materials.
Chairman of the Board
Dick is the former Assistant to the President, Ministry Partner Services, of the Baptist General Conference, serving churches in the southwest region of the United States. He is an Advanced Certified Stewardship Executive (A.C.S.E.) with the Christian Stewardship Association, the stewardship arm of the National Association of Evangelicals. He ran his own financial planning practice for ten years, and served ten years in the campus ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ.
Dr. Stan DeKoven
The President of Vision International Educational Services (VIEN), of which he directs their Vision International Education Network, College and University. This is a distance-learning ministry that services over 100,000 correspondence students and several thousand “Resource Centers” around the world. He will serve on our Board of Directors as well as lead any activities by VIEN in its cooperation with VRG.
The founder and director of City Church Ministries, San Diego. It serves a network of local pastors and churches in the area of prayer meetings, their School of Ministry, and other county-wide Christian events. He also builds mutual pastoral relationships and commitment to unity, working together to reach San Diego County for Christ. He will serve on the Board of Directors as well as assist in referring VRG to his network of San Diego County churches.
Neile Peschel Simon
- God is the ultimate owner of all things, including ourselves (1 Chronicles 29:11, 12 LB)
- As a result, we are stewards, or managers of His possessions (1 Corinthians 4:2 KJV)
- Honesty is always the best policy (Leviticus 19:11 NAS)
- Generosity pleases God (Acts 20:35)
- It is wise to seek Godly counsel (Proverbs 12:15 NAS)
- We should do all things with passion & sincerity (Colossians 3:23,24 NAS)
- The Bible provides us principles and guidance for successful living (2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV)
STATEMENT OF FAITH We believe...
- ...the Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God. It is without error in all its teaching.
- ...there is one God, Lord of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- ...in the deity of Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His perfect, sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to heaven to the right hand of God the Father; and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- ...all people are lost sinners and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- ...in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- ...that all people will be resurrected-those who are saved to eternal life and those who are lost to eternal damnation.
- ...in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- ...that God, as Creator, is the ultimate Owner of all possessions on earth. God has given people the authority to be stewards of those possessions and the responsibility to faithfully manage them according to the principles in the Word of God.