Student Targeted Resources for Insight Value & Enrichment
Next Event 11/02/2019
8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
$100 per Student
If you HAVE completed a Career Direct Assessment and a 1.5hr Consultation.
(Please bring you're completed assessment)
$225 per Student
If you have NOT completed the above requirements.
STRIVE Workshop Registration
1) Submit Student Information 2) Check Out
Parent First Name* Required field!
Parent Last Name* Required field!
Parent Email* Required field!
Student First Name* Required field!
Student Last Name* Required field!
Student Primary Email* Required field!
Has the student completed a Career Direct Assessment Consultation?* Required field!
Is the student in high school?* Required field!
Students Age?* Required field!
After clicking Submit you will be taken to a payment page
$225 Per Student *Assessment Included
$100 Per Student *Assessment previously completed
- Highly Interactive 5hr Workshop
- Workbooks, media presentations, and reference resources
- Career Direct examines (4) four essential components of career selection: 1) personality, 2) vocational interests, 3) skills 4) and values.
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages will be provided
- *Food allergies? Please let us know: Contact Us
- STRIVE Faro Church Flyer PDF
Students: What to bring to class?
- Please arrive at 8:30 AM to check-in, get name tags, etc.
- The workshop begins promptly at 9:00 AM
- Dress casual comfortable
- Bring a SmartPhone, Tablet or Laptop and charger
- If applicable, please bring your Career Direct Assessment (Detailed Report) we will be using information from this report during class.