STRIVE Career Essentials Workshop
Strive uses Crown™ Career Direct to help students identify their strengths, talents and vocation. Career Direct is a unique assessment and consultation program designed to help you maximize your God-given talents and abilities.
STRIVE will help students prepare by identifying their strengths, talents, interests, and competencies and showing them how to utilize this information to build their personal brand, establish their short and long range goals, create a career readiness plan, build their LinkedIn profile, resume and prepare them for networking, and interviewing. The workshop also provides insight to help students with their financial readiness, budgeting, salary needs, and debt reduction. By the end of this workshop, attendees will possess the necessary information to identify and pursue careers that match their personalities, interests, talents, and values.
As a high school or college student, you have come to a fork in the road. For many of you, this is the first fork in the road you have experienced. If you are not already in college, you have come to the point where you have to decide whether you should attend college and if you do, what college?
- What does the college have to offer?
- Does it fit in with your career goals?
- Do you have career goals?
- What are you currently studying?
- What happens after college?
- What do you want to do with the rest of your life?
- What if you don’t go to college, what then?
This workshop is intended to help you with those questions. The Career Direct Assessment will be used throughout the workshop to help you better identify what you want to do, where you want to go and how to get there.
Next Workshop 11/02/2019
Days/Hours Till Event
- Highly Interactive 5hr Workshop
- Career Direct Online Assessment and consultation
- Workbooks, media presentations, and reference resources
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages will be provided *
- Food allergies? Let us know: Contact US