Vision Resourcing Group (VRG) in Partnership with Vision International University (VIU) Present, "Financial BudgetCoach Training"
BudgetCoach Training is designed to teach YOU to become a BudgetCoach; so you can help others get their financial house in order.
What a BudgetCoach does...
In summary, as a Financial BudgetCoach you will analyze your client’s situation and guide them in preparing and achieving a practical well-balanced spending plan.
A BudgetCoach will...
- Formulate proven strategies for your clients to reduce debt and increase savings, while becoming more generous.
- Educate clients about dealing with creditors, improving FICO scores and preventing or resolving Identity Theft.
- Provide tools to help clients track their finances.
- Use Connecting to Your Finances, a digital workbook (included in the cost of training) to help guide each client to successfully complete their biblical financial strategies. (see link below for sample copy)
- Recommend career resources for college and the workplace.
- Understand and explain biblical financial principles and related scriptures illustrating how to live the life of a faithful steward.
- Develop and implement a prayer strategy for your clients.
Note: Before becoming a Financial BudgetCoach:
- You should have a desire or 'calling' to learn, teach, and apply Biblical financial principles in your life while assisting others.
- Commit to coach at least (1) one client per quarter (4 months).
Download the "Become a Budget Coach Brochure" (PDF)
Overview: What's Included, Curriculum, Training Schedule...
Core Training Resource
Once we receive your confirmed registration you will be sent a link to the complete version of "Connecting to Your Finances (Digital) Workbook." This is an excellent resource used as a foundation reference for this course, developed by our ministry partner Connect Financial Ministries.
How to Become a Financial BudgetCoach!
Step One - Prerequisite:
Select and complete one of the following bible studies:
- Compass' Navigating Your Finances God's Way.
- Compass' Money and Marriage Bible Study.
- Crown's Do Well Financial Bible Study and MoneyLife Personal Bible Study.
OR - As an alternative to the studies listed above:
- Read 3 chapters per week from the Compass “Your Money Counts” digital book; and submit a report to your instructor on what you've learned and how this could be applied to becoming a Financial BudgetCoach. This activity can be done in parallel with the Financial BudgetCoach training.
Step Two - Prerequisite:
Provide a signed copy of the Church Leadership Approval Form (CLAF). Please send the following link to your Church Pastor/Leader for approval: (copy & paste into an email)
Step Three - Training Options:
Register for (1) one of (3) three Training Options by clicking on the Reserve Your Seat button (below), options are as follows:
(Click on the links to learn more about each option)
- ONLINE: (8) eight 1 ½ hr. weekly meetings ONLINE day or evening.
VRG ONLINE BudgetCoach Training VRG ONLINE BudgetCoach Training (285 KB) PDF
- HYBRID: (6) six 1 ½ hr. weekly meetings ONLINE, plus (1) one 8-hour day ONSITE with the instructor.
VRG HYBRID BudgetCoach Training VRG HYBRID BudgetCoach Training (286 KB) PDF
- ONSITE: (2) two 8 hour days ONSITE with the instructor.
VRG ONSITE BudgetCoach Training VRG ONSITE BudgetCoach Training (91 KB) PDF
Individual | Couples
$175 - $275